Thinking of Best Place for Business Setup in Dubai? Here’s What You Need to Know
Dubai can be a very fertile ground for taking off with the dream business. It has been growing stiffly and is one of the most sought after markets in the world, across verticles.
At Business Link UAE, you get world-class professional service, everything related to business setup in Dubai.
Have a look below, as we unfold a detailed overview of the business setup opportunities in Dubai, and which one is best for you.
Free zone offers significant lenience, especially in terms of ownership rights and tax-related matters. This makes it the most appropriate choice for foreign investors looking to set up their first venture in Dubai.
- 100% tax exemption
- 100% export-import tax exemption
- 100% company ownership
- 100% capital and profit repatriation
- 0% currency restrictions
Mainland or Onshore
No minimum capital investment commitment to kick-starting the business. In the Mainland business, there will be a privilege of undertaking government projects, and last but certainly not the least, there will be the ability to set up office space anywhere across the UAE.
However, there may be few nuances you'd like to consider like the limitation in ownership (49% for foreign investors). Here's why you'll go for setting up a company in Mainland Dubai:
- Freedom to set office space anywhere in the UAE
- E-quota for business visa
- Prime geo-location, best for business growth
- Restriction free business transaction in and out of the UAE
Entailing, offshore setups allow transactions outside the location of its ownership or registered jurisdiction. Why you'd go for offshore business from Dubai?
- Business-friendly legal support
- Elaborate access to the global market
- Flexible regulatory system
- 100% foreign ownership available
- Gateway to the international presence
Also check: What Formalities to Ensure Before Company Formation in Dubai?